and are a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

has a . has a big .

只是泥而已。

佩奇发现一个小水坑。乔治发现了一个大水坑。

Look, . 's a big .

你看,乔治。有一个真正的大水坑。

to jump into the big .

乔治希望第一个跳大水坑。

Stop, . I must if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you.

1.

泥水坑

It is . So, and play .

今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能去外面玩耍。

,it's .

是的,我们可以一起在花园里玩。

and are .

佩奇和乔治都穿着他们的靴子。

and .

爸爸和妈妈都穿着他们的靴子。

up and down in .

爸爸,雨停了。

Can we go out to play?

我们可以出去玩了吗?

, run you two.

好的,你们两个一起去吧。

in .

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。I

I love .

我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

是的!是的!爸爸。我们一直在泥泞的水坑跳来跳去。

Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

呵呵。看看你们进来后脏兮兮的样子

Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's up sees the mess.

oooh...噢,好了,只是泥浆而已。在你妈妈看到之前我们赶快清理干净吧。

, when we've up, will you and come and play, too?

爸爸,等我们清理好了,你和妈妈来和我们一起玩吗?

Yes, we can all play in the .

佩奇喜爱在泥泞的水坑中蹦来蹦去。

up and down in .

人人都爱在泥泞的水坑中蹦来蹦去。

Oh, pig, look at the mess you're in.

哦,猪爸爸,看看你脏兮兮的样子。

It's only mud.